X80 NetBase Receiver
Rack Mount NetBase Receiver
Great for controlling multiple cameras from your network (Ethernet based). Control up to 254 X80 devices directly from your computer with the X80 PC Base Kit.
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase date
Great for controlling multiple cameras from your network.
Control up to 254 X80 devices directly from your computer with the X80 PC Base Kit.
Network Base for X80 Series
(1) X80 Rack Mount NetBase Station with Power Supply
(1) 6' USB Cable
(1) Software CD
(1) 30' cable and Omni Antenna
12-Month Manufacturer Warranty
Netbase Base X Series Network Manager Software requires MAC OSX, Windows XP, Vista, 7 or 8 or newer.
Transmission PowerUp to 250mW
Transmission Type902-928 FFSH with AES128 Encyption and software selectable channel mask for interference immunity
CompatibilityAll X80 Wireless Devices, X-Series Network Manager
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping "philosophy":
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- Undercommit; overdeliver
Our primary default shipping service is UPS Ground. UPS "ground" service typically take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (we ship out of Ohio). There sometimes are other shipping available depending on location and product.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- "Availability". Every product detail's page will typically show a value similar to "Usually Ships in 2-3 days". It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as a couple weeks (especially custom products). The "Availability" value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the "Availability" time frame, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery - our "Free" shipping method, when offered is standard UPS Ground. If you want it quicker than that you have to pay the costs and there will be no discount for the difference.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we're shipping your order internationally, your shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout, based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
BuckEye Cam 30 Day Return Policy
(The term “customer” used in this document refers to the end user as well as dealers and distributors. The term “system” includes all cameras, bases and accessories)
The BuckEye Cam system is shipped to the customer once payment has cleared. (in the case of dealers or distributors, once payment terms are set)
The customer has 30 days to return the system whole and intact to ATSI from the time of shipment.
After ATSI has received the system and its condition evaluated, the customer will be refunded the purchase price under the following conditions:
If the system is returned in an acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund less a 10% re-stocking fee.
If the system is missing parts, refunds will not be issued for those parts.
Damaged items will be refunded at a reduced rate of 25%.
Severely damaged items may be sent back to the customer and a refund refused.
There are NO refunds on shipping and the return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
If ATSI deems the system to be in a condition less than acceptable, ATSI will adjust the refund accordingly and notify the customer of those changes.
Some items may be non-refundable such as high gain antennae, high gain antenna cables and the parabolic grid antennae. Check with ATSI for further details.
Items purchased through dealers/distributors must be returned to the respective dealer/distributor.
These terms are subject to change. Any changes will be communicated in a timely manner.