- Wireless Cameras
- Wireless Receivers
- Echos, Sensors & Controllers
- Wireless Feeders and More
- Livecam Options
- Repair Parts
- Orion Series
- Bow Coach
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping "philosophy":
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- Under commit; over deliver
Our primary default shipping service is UPS Ground. UPS "ground" service typically take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (we ship out of Ohio). There sometimes are other shipping available depending on location and product.
We can not ship to PO Boxes.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- "Availability". Every product detail's page will typically show a value similar to "Usually Ships in 2-3 days". It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as a couple weeks (especially custom products). The "Availability" value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the "Availability" time frame, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery - our "Free" shipping method, when offered is standard UPS Ground. If you want it quicker than that you have to pay the costs and there will be no discount for the difference.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Should you require Rush shipping, or if we're shipping your order internationally, your shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout, based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
Free Shipping on products only applies to shipping items within the Continental United States (CONUS). If you need to have a product shipped OCONUS (Outside Continental United States) there will be a charge for the shipping costs.
OCONUS Shipping (Outside Continental United States)
We do our very best to get shipping calculations to calculate for all shipping methods. worldwide. There are, however times when the Online Shop simply does not calculate the OCNUS shipping correctly. We reserve the right to cancel any and all orders that are not calculating shipping charges correctly. We will notify you and refund your payment at time of discovery.
Import Customs, Duties, Regulatory Concerns, Country Refusals and/or Prohibited Items or Abandoned Shipments
Because of the vast differences in every country worldwide and virtually impossible for us to know where the product is being used and/or ultimately shipped:
It is the BUYER'S responsibility to insure all products they are purchasing are an approved product in the country of final destination. This responsibility includes, but not limited to, allowed frequency bands, transmit power and band width. If there are any questions the buyer should contact their country's regulatory offices responsible to insure the product is allowed.
Again, the product(s) may or may not be allowed for use in the country of your choosing, so make sure it is a legal import PRIOR to ordering the products. The regulatory office often change laws and regulations so make sure you are meeting the current standard prior to ordering.
If a shipment is held up or refused en-route due to any violation or concern, the buyer will be held accountable by the shipping/freight company for any and all charges related to held shipment. The buyer normally will be given an option to return equipment or abandoned shipment at which time the buyer may forfeit the entire shipment. We (ATSI) cannot refund any equipment that has been abandoned. Further, we can only refund equipment that meets our return policy LESS any additional charges that may come from rerouted and or return shipping costs incurred by ATSI.
The shipping company will hold you (buyer) liable for these charges and fees.
Make sure the product you are purchasing is allowed for import to the end destination to avoid these costly fees and penalties. Once the shipment has left our facility you will be responsible for these potential fees and charges.