- Wireless Cameras
- Wireless Receivers
- Echos, Sensors & Controllers
- Wireless Feeders and More
- Livecam Options
- Orion Series
- Bow Coach
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping "philosophy":
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- Undercommit; overdeliver
Our primary default shipping service is UPS Ground. UPS "ground" service typically take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (we ship out of Ohio). There sometimes are other shipping available depending on location and product.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- "Availability". Every product detail's page will typically show a value similar to "Usually Ships in 2-3 days". It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as a couple weeks (especially custom products). The "Availability" value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the "Availability" time frame, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery - our "Free" shipping method, when offered is standard UPS Ground. If you want it quicker than that you have to pay the costs and there will be no discount for the difference.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we're shipping your order internationally, your shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout, based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.