GET REAL TIME RESULTS FROM YOUR FEEDERS!
X80 Wireless Feeder Controller and Spinner Kit
- X Series Wireless Controller
- Pre-wired Feeder Spinner Kit ready to bolt on to your feed hopper
- 9' Connecting Cable
- Antenna and Hardware
(Base Station and 12v SLA battery sold separately)
X80 Wireless Feeder Controller Users Manual
The X80 Wireless Feeder Controller Kit replaces the standard spinner assembly on your feeder.
This will allow the feeder to be controlled and monitored wirelessly from several miles away using the Standard Buckeye Cam X-Series Network Manager Software (same software used for the wireless cameras and sensors).
Control and Monitor Feeder Settings Wirelessly
• Feed Times - Set up to 24 feed times per day.
• Feed Schedule - Set an individual feed schedule for each day of the week.
• Feed Duration - The duration of each feed time can be set from 1 to 60 seconds.
• Motor Speed - The motor speed for each feed time can be set from 25 to 100%.
• Battery Voltage Notification - Monitor battery voltage and receive an email or text message when the voltage is low.
• Motor Status Notification - Monitor motor status and receive an email or text message if the motor is stalled due to a clogged feeder.
• Feed Level Notification - Monitor feed hopper level and receive an email or text message when the feed level is low.
• X80 - Series Cameras
Feeders may be added to the X-Series Motion Activated Wireless Camera Network.
Multiple feeders and cameras may be controlled from one computer or mobile device.
• Long Distance Wireless Transmission
Using standard antennas, typical line-of-sight transmission can be up to 2 miles. Transmission distance can be increased to several miles by using high gain antennas or repeating through other feeders or cameras.
• No Monthly Fees
Cellular service is NOT required for the standard system.
As with all the X80 wireless products, the feeder controller can also be used as a repeater for your existing X80 Wireless cameras/sensors.
So you can repeat from your feeder back to your base if you need to get additional range out of your system.