X80 Cellbase Receiver (US)
Works with Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile and Other Major Carriers
- Worldwide Control
- Works with most major international carriers
- Single Data plan for all X80 devices such as Cameras, Hog traps, Gate Activators
- One data plan will cover ALL devices linked to the Cellbase (up to 254 devices total!)
We deliver worldwide
We accept returns within 30 days of purchase date
Works with Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Other Major Carriers!
- Worldwide Control
- Works with most major carriers
- Single 5 gig Data plan for all X80 devices such as Cameras, Hog traps, Gate Activators
- One 5 gig Data plan will cover ALL devices linked to the Cellbase (up to 254 devices total!)
The BuckEye Cam CellBase
The X80 Multiple carrier cell base, allows the customer to receive images from their X80 cameras via the cellular network. Works with most major cellular carriers. Both Windows and Mac compatible. The cell base can run up to 254 X80 cameras/devices, off of one data plan! The cell base can be run off of an included power supply or off of a deep cycle marine battery (not included). Perfect for vacant land. Images will be received at your computer via the Internet. Pictures and videos may be automatically emailed. If you do not want to use your computer, the cell base user can opt for the optional Interactive Live cam subscription which eliminates the need for a computer! Simply subscribe, and control your cameras from your smartphone! The cell base is perfect for those who have property that is remote or in a different state than they reside. BuckEye Cams cell base allows the customer to have hundreds of cameras and only ONE data plan. The X80 devices can be several miles from the Cell base. Cell service is not required at each camera location, just at the cellbase location.
(1) X80 CellBase Station with Power Supply (Battery to be supplied by the purchaser. 75aH SLA Battery or equivalent is recommended.)
(1) Spring Buckle Strap
(1) 6' USB Cable
(1) Software CD
(1) Camera Antenna & 30' Cable
(1) Cellular Antenna
(1) 12 Volt External Battery Cable
12-Month Manufacturer Warranty
We can setup and host your data plan or you can setup your own plan if desired.
Transmission PowerUp to 250mW (X80 Communications) & .25 to 2 watts on Cellular Communications
Transmission Type902-928 FFSH with AES Encyption and software selectable channel mask for interference immunity
Operating Temperature-40 to 140 F
CompatibilityAll X80 Wireless Devices, X-Series Network Manager
LTE Bands (North America)Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 13 (700 MHz), Band 17 (700 MHz), Band 25 (1900 MHz Block G)
EVDO Bands (North America)BC0 (Cellular 800 MHz), BC1 (PCS 1900 MHz) BC10 (Secondary 800 MHz)
HSPA Bands (North America)Band 1 (2100 MHz), Band 2 (1900 MHz), Band 4 (AWS 1700/2100 MHz), Band 5 (850 MHz), Band 8 (900 MHz)
EDGE Bands (North America)GSM 850 (850 MHz), GSM 900 (900 MHz), DCS 1800 (1800 MHz), PCS 1900 (1900 MHz)
Data PlanI have my own data plan, Verizon ($55/mo + $55 setup fee), AT&T ($60/mo + $60 setup fee)
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping "philosophy":
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- Undercommit; overdeliver
Our primary default shipping service is UPS Ground. UPS "ground" service typically take 5-7 business days from coast-to-coast (we ship out of Ohio). There sometimes are other shipping available depending on location and product.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- "Availability". Every product detail's page will typically show a value similar to "Usually Ships in 2-3 days". It is also noted in the Shopping Cart, and informs you of how quickly an item will be ready to ship out. For example, some items will ship within 24 hours, others in a couple days, while some may take as many as a couple weeks (especially custom products). The "Availability" value is an estimate. We do our best to ship items out as quickly as possible, so we often get orders out more quickly than is noted by the "Availability" time frame, but please do not count on that.
- The method of delivery - our "Free" shipping method, when offered is standard UPS Ground. If you want it quicker than that you have to pay the costs and there will be no discount for the difference.
Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on "business" days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it's impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Should you charge Rush shipping, or if we're shipping your order internationally, your shipping costs are calculated on the website automatically during Checkout, based on the weight of the items you are purchasing.
BuckEye Cam 30 Day Return Policy
(The term “customer” used in this document refers to the end user as well as dealers and distributors. The term “system” includes all cameras, bases and accessories)
The BuckEye Cam system is shipped to the customer once payment has cleared. (in the case of dealers or distributors, once payment terms are set)
The customer has 30 days to return the system whole and intact to ATSI from the time of shipment.
After ATSI has received the system and its condition evaluated, the customer will be refunded the purchase price under the following conditions:
If the system is returned in an acceptable condition, the customer will receive a refund less a 10% re-stocking fee.
If the system is missing parts, refunds will not be issued for those parts.
Damaged items will be refunded at a reduced rate of 25%.
Severely damaged items may be sent back to the customer and a refund refused.
There are NO refunds on shipping and the return shipping is the customer's responsibility.
If ATSI deems the system to be in a condition less than acceptable, ATSI will adjust the refund accordingly and notify the customer of those changes.
Some items may be non-refundable such as high gain antennae, high gain antenna cables and the parabolic grid antennae. Check with ATSI for further details.
Items purchased through dealers/distributors must be returned to the respective dealer/distributor.
These terms are subject to change. Any changes will be communicated in a timely manner.